Griffin? Who’s he?

Hi. My name is Griffin.

Who’s Griffin? I ask myself the same question. Who am I? Well, I know that I am twelve but who knows, I could have been abducted by aliens, had my mind wiped and then told that I was twelve. As far as you are  concerned I am twelve. I live in the Comox Valley with my amazing mom, my annoying sister, and my very lovable but fat cat Leonard. I am in a very outgoing class where I am starting a blog to tell you about boring and hyper me. WOAH! I’m excited!

I like reading but get bored easily so I usually have low tolerance for nothing books, like REALLY people, no one cares that your unicorn died! I enjoy reading action, and then thinking of myself going KAPOW! Back on track, I usually read at least four books at a time. I love music, I don’t play any instruments but I have many. I am learning to play the saxophone, but I still sound  like a mad elephant. My favourite thing to do in my spare time is to sing in the shower. When I really am bored I try to play my guitar but it usually turns out to me smacking myself in the head saying “Goodness Griffin, didn’t you learn last time that you can’t play? Every time you try you go deaf in one ear.”

So now moving on to ANOTHER section of ME, I love science. Don’t ask me why but I like physics! Unfortunately, physics includes math. I dislike math very much but who doesn’t? Don’t get me wrong, math is important. I just don’t spend my spare time doing division.  Evolution and astronomy are other interests of mine, like did you know that in ancient Greece, people thought the world was flat? Try giving them a globe for Christmas.

Can I tell you a secret? Really?  Cool. I like soccer. I like to think I’m good at it but I’ll go in for a kick and the next thing I know, I’ve managed to kick myself in the shins. Also I spend most of my time on the ground eating grass. Don’t ask.

Do we have anything in common? Although I highly doubt there is anyone out there with a life as mixed up as mine, in the ways of boredom and excitement.Let me know in a comment.

Student Blogging Challenge

14 thoughts on “Griffin? Who’s he?

1. Hello Griffin
    I definately don’t have a life like yours. even though I am really busy with range (shooting rifles), swimming, and reading. I’m also learning to play the saxaphone for some reason I can’t play a G.

Jack

2. You’re life sounds awesome Griffin. I like the lines ‘I spend most of my time on the ground eating grass. Don’t ask.’ Hilarious. 😉

Looking forward to more posts Griff!!

I’m jealous! I don’t even have a blog!!! If I did, what would I write about?

Uncle Bryan

• Hey Uncle Bryan!
      I’m glad you like my blog. If you made a blog, you could write about the stuff you work on. I hope you like my upcoming posts!
      Bye for now!
      -Griffin-

3. Hi Griffin!

I didn’t know you liked soccer! I love soccer! Have you ever been on a soccer team? I have been playing on soccer teams since I was six. I like action books too! What is the best book you have ever read? For me it would be The Hunger Games! See you at school!

4. Pingback: - Challenge 7

5. Hello Griffin,
    Your blog is really good.
    You have a very good opener.
    Have you lived here your whole life?
    Keep up the good work
    Please wright back
    Mya

6. G’day Griffin,
    Thanks for registering for the March 2012 student blogging challenge. Make sure you visit the blog every week beginning early March, when the first challenge will be published. If you want a reminder sent to your email each week, use the “Subscribe by email” on the right sidebar of the blog. Also make sure you visit blogs from other students around the world with similar interests.

Miss W or tasteach – challenge organizer